Arrival & Departure
We gladly assist you in the booking of your flights and other travel arrangements.
Holiday on the Costa del Sol
Why not combine your stay with an enjoyable break away? See our Holiday Tips for some inspiration. If some beach time or travel excursions are what you are after, we generally recommend a stay upwards of 3 days in order not to distract from your search for the perfect horse.
If you would like to book a rental car, we can provide you with a free quote from our partner company Yellowcar. They will personally pick you up at Málaga airport in the arrival hall after baggage claim with your rental car waiting outside so you are ready to go straight away.
All of their cars have comprehensive car insurance and, in all our years of collaboration, Yellowcar have provided an easy and courteous service.
We will provide you with detailed directions to our Finca / your accommodation or an arranged meeting point.
Málaga airport is located about 35 km (or 30 min drive) from our location. Alternatively, we can personally pick you up and drop you off at the airport for a flat fee of €50, which also includes visits to the horse stables, but is contingent on the distances travelled.
For clients travelling independently looking to utilize our service on a daily rate, we charge a service fee of €50 per day.
Málaga airport is well connected to many European cities with direct links offered from Easyjet, Ryanair, British Airways, Aer Lingus, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Thomson Flights, Monarch, Jet2 and Flybe.
Some connections from UK / Ireland airports:
- Belfast to Malaga: Jet2 and EasyJet operate flights from Belfast International to Malaga.
- Belfast George Best to Malaga: AerLingus.
- Birmingham to Malaga: Ryanair, Monarch.
- Blackpool to Malaga: Jet2.
- Bournemouth to Malaga: Ryanair.
- Bristol to Malaga: Ryanair, EasyJet.
- Cardiff to Malaga: Vueling, Thomson Flights
- Cork to Malaga: AerLingus, Ryanair.
- Doncaster to Malaga: Thomson Airways
- Dublin to Malaga: AerLingus, Ryanair.
- East Midlands to Malaga: Ryanair, Jet2 , Monarch
- Edinburgh to Malaga: Jet2 , Ryanair
- Exeter to Malaga: Flybe
- Gatwick to Malaga: EasyJet, Monarch, Norwegian Airlines, Thomson Airways, British Airways.
- Glasgow to Malaga: EasyJet, Jet2, Thomson Airways
- Prestwick to Malaga: Ryanair
- Heathrow to Malaga: British Airways
- Leeds to Malaga: Ryanair, Jet2
- Liverpool to Malaga: EasyJet, Ryanair
- London City to Malaga: BACityFlyer
- London Southend to Malaga: EasyJet
- Luton to Malaga: EasyJet , Monarch, Thomson Airways
- Manchester to Malaga: Thomson Airways, EasyJet, Jet2, Ryanair, Monarch
- Newcastle to Malaga: EasyJet , Jet2, Thomson Airways
- Shannon to Malaga: AerLingus, Ryanair
- Southampton to Malaga: Flybe
- Stansted to Malaga: Easyjet, Ryanair
See Malaga Airport for more information.
Pre-book your personal Airport Transfer with: b-met.com. Transfers from Malaga Airport to the Costa del Sol and the whole of Andalucía to and from the following areas: Benahavis, Benalmadena, Calahonda, Club La Costa, Estepona, Fuengirola, La Cala, La Duquesa, Malaga City, Malaga Port, Manilva, Marbella, Mijas Costa, Mijas Pueblo, Nerja, Nueva Andalucia, Puerto Banus, San Pedro, Sotogrande, Torremolinos and all surrounding towns and villages.